duminică, 27 iunie 2010

POP

wow.....so I woke up....and I was looking for a good movie...on torrents and guess what I saw...Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands SKIDROW (the game) ....in 5 minutes I tried to free some GB from my Hard Disk..(very hard)
I can barely wait to play this game ....I'm a fan of POP...since Sands of time...I've lost so many nights playing this game....'
Now I'm like a child with a new shiny toy :>.....I'll tell you all about it when I'll finish the download...( I have click net and the average download speed is 600Kb - 3 hours I must wait POP - 5.58GB) fuck.....I have the worst network possible....

Gotta go... It's almost finished!

3 comentarii:

  1. Yes you do have the worst network possible. :))
    Încercam să te întreb ceva the other day, dar nu știu exact ce s-a întâmplat de nu ți-am lăsat comentariul.
    Așa că te întreb din nou, asta ca să-mi satisfac curiozitatea. Ce se întâmplă pe 10 iulie? E ziua ta? Sau a lui?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. sa spunem ca ne vedem pe lumina pt o perioada mai lunga :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere